[clug] SSH Public key auth + Encrypted home dir

Ian Munsie darkstarsword at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 07:15:12 MDT 2009

An interesting discussion. The first time I was aware of the issue was
actually on Mac OS X with a similar setup, didn't know until now that
Jaunty supports encrypted home directories - I take it that the
encryption is on a per user basis like OS X? How are they determining
the encryption key?

I don't really have any solutions, I'm just interested in the implementation.

-I

--
http://darkstarshout.blogspot.com/