[clug] ssh vs. firefox

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 21:45:28 MDT 2009

Just adding --no-remote didn't work for me which I think has something
to do with my using Unison to sync profiles between machines.

If I use a profile in Firefox other than the one already running
locally it does work:
$ firefox -P dev --no-remote
(my normal profile is called "default")

I think if the gibberish in front of "default" on your profile differs
between boxes what's on that wiki makes sense, otherwise you'll have
to create some extra profiles.

Cheers,
Dave