[clug] Looking for a netbook

Ahmed El Zein ahmed at azein.com
Fri Aug 21 13:45:45 MDT 2009

I got so excited by the price that I just ordered a Kogan Agora Pro as
well . To get it at that price though, I had to use a discount code
(KNGBUCK) for a 5% discount.

I was wondering if anyone has any experiences running moblin v2.0 as
it looks like a great interface.
http://moblin.org/documentation/moblin-netbook-intro

Ahmed