[clug] [OT] Good Australian Blogs?

Felix Karpfen felix.karpfen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 03:14:50 MDT 2009

David Tulloh wrote:
> Felix Karpfen wrote:

>> I feel certain that "quality Australian blogs" exist and would
>> welcome being pointed to some.
>
> I'm a subscriber to Crikey.  Crikey is an online news organisation
> with several professional reporters.

I have checked out Crikey briefly.

My sample (perhaps too brief) appeared to focus on highlighting
(selected) information already published in the Australian media.

I was looking for something with more "editorial comment, that has not
been dictated by the (commercial/political) media moguls".

Perhaps I have been spoiled by my US blogs. The following are part of my
daily diet:

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/BaselineScenario

http://www.truthout.org/opinion/feed

> For news around Canberra there's The Riot Act.

 From a brief look, that is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Felix

--