[clug] duplicate a file system to a smaller hard disk

Michael Manning michael at michaelmanning.org
Mon Aug 10 14:19:16 MDT 2009

Hi there,I would suggest Clonezilla. I have used it a few times at work and
found it to be simple and fast.

The main site is - http://clonezilla.org/

This tutorial on disk to disk may also be of some help -
http://clonezilla.org/clonezilla-live/doc/showcontent.php?topic=03_Disk_to_disk_clone

Cheers,
Michael Manning
http://www.michaelmanning.org/