[clug] [FOR SALE] To a good home ...

Neil Muller nmuller at australianethical.com.au
Sun Aug 2 21:46:15 MDT 2009

Hi everyone,

This is a resend so apologies to anyone who is tormented with my emails twice ...

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this email but we have an old (and still working) Pentium 4 server available to go to a good home. It used to be a repository for our disk-to-disk backups but was decommissioned some time ago.

The specs are:

P4 cpu, nvidia video and ASUS mobo
2 GB RAM,
1*80GB HDD
1*RAID5 1.2TB (3Ware IDE RAID)
DVD,
floppy drive
CentOS 5.3 x86 installed.
4 RU, steel case, weighs a ton!!!!!

The machine is free to a good home but you must collect it from our office in Bruce during business hours.

If anyone is interested please phone me on my office phone number (02 6201 1905).

Neil
--
Neil Muller
E nmuller at australianethical.com.au
P +61 (0)2 6201 1905

australian ethical Investment Ltd
GPO Box 2435, Canberra, ACT, 2601, Australia
Fax: +61 2 6201 1987
http://www.australianethical.com.au
ABN 47 003 188 930, AFSL 229949, ASX code AEF
Please consider the environment before printing this email. IMPORTANT: This email does not take account of your individual investment objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on it, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Our product disclosure statements (PDS) are available from our website and should be considered before making an investment decision. This email (and any attachments) is confidential. Australian Ethical accepts no responsibility for the use of any attachments and/or corrupt files.