[clug] uppdate software for navig8r M35 GPS navigation system

Francis James Whittle fudje at grapevine.net.au
Wed Apr 29 06:02:52 GMT 2009

Note that I haven't done anything with an M35 ever.

ActiveSync is one of those heavily closed technologies ... "third party"
vendor need to pay licensing fees to Microsoft and that calibre.
There's an opensource project SynCE ( http://www.synce.org ) that
supposed to communicate with such devices (via multisync and the like),
but as yet I've never been able to get it to work properly....