[clug] Re: beginners' CLUG

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 00:24:54 GMT 2009

2009/4/29 Jack Kelly <endgame.dos at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 9:34 PM, Lana Brindley <lanabrindley at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > All for an install/hackfest as well. Do we have a date yet?
>
> I have no idea. I'd enjoy a *fest too and could probably lend a hand.

How much lead time do we need? What about the end of May (I'm relatively
child-free the last couple of weekends in May, and this task will be a lot
easier to undertake without a five year old 'helper').

Cheers! Lana

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I
start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake.
I feel better already.
-- Dave Barry

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more