[clug] DVB cards

Andrew Smith andrew at coolchilli.com
Thu Apr 23 22:44:22 GMT 2009

I have a Dual Digital 4 Rev 2 working well under Mythbuntu, since the
patch was released back in August 08.

I have heard the rev 1's may have digital glitches under Linux though.

Andrew

--
Andrew Smith  -  Director,  Cool Chilli
  V:+612 62881496  F:+612 62881548 M:0407466177
  email & sip: andrew at coolchilli.com
  5a/64 Wollongong Street Fyshwick ACT 2609
  IT Sales | Support | VoIP | Hosting | Licenced Gaming
  Microsoft | Novell | Linux | Digium | Cisco | HP | Lenovo