[clug] Don't Reply to Spam and Flirting techniques for men

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Thu Apr 23 05:46:10 GMT 2009

Hi all

As a non IT industry Linux user who embarked on the exercise of getting
rid of all MS products from my life about 3 years ago, I have to say
that this list and the regular subscribers to it have been of enormous
help in resolving issues that I have encountered when all other avenues
have either confused me or just haven't had understandable
explanations.  If this resource had not been available, it is very
likely that I would have given up and gone back to paying the M$ tax.

I read every post on every topic on this list and although a fair chunk
of what I read goes over my head,  I do gleam information from the
dialogue and have used this information to fine tune my application of
Linux.

I would point out that without the input of the experienced user to the
activities of the inexperienced, Linux would have died years ago.

So folks, don't change the way this list operates as i'm sure there are
more like me out there who are learning from the experienced even though
they may be relatively invisible.

My thanks to all for the help received to date and the help i'm going to
get in the future

Regards

Ian Bardsley