[clug] Don't reply to spam?

Alex Satrapa alexsatrapa at mac.com
Thu Apr 23 03:53:01 GMT 2009

On 23/04/2009, at 13:24 , Chris Smart wrote:

> If you wanna complain about spam, perhaps we
> could start a new thread? :-)

No, because then you have two spam threads to ignore - the spam itself
and the metaspam from people spamming the list with spam complaints
about the spam.

When you see spam, treat spam it as you would a troll: just spam
delete it and pretend spam it never spam happened.

It spam whinge certainly seems counter spam productive whinge to me to
spam complain whinge about spam spam, when the spam problem you're
whinge complaining spam about is the excess spam traffic whinge
cluttering your spam inbox.

Capisce?
Alex
PS: yes, I am fully aware of the irony of my complaining about "spam-
complaint spam" in a "spam-complaint" thread =(