[clug] scp alternative

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 06:43:59 GMT 2009

Have you considered just using different encryption?

Chris who posts here recently blogged about just how different all the
encryption schemes are -
http://blog.christophersmart.com/2009/04/04/speed-test-on-the-dns-323/ .

The benchmarks might not translate on to normal hardware but at least you
wouldn't really have to change anything to get it up and running.

Dave.