[clug] CSIRO wins wifi patent case against HP..

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 01:02:47 GMT 2009

Reckon...  They should do the lot...  It is not often CSIRO has a win
on the intellectual property front - they usually end up getting
screwed... heck, AT&T even did them for logo infringement and I am
surprised Minolta did not do the same...

But it is nice to know something so widely used is an Australian
invention...  starting to cringe at the hills hoist and the stump jump
plough...  but we have given the world the wine cask, samba, zinc
cream, the esky, the thrust bearing and the electric drill - really,
what else does a bloke need?

jim