[clug] Free to good? home: A2 printer

Paul TBBle Hampson Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com
Thu Apr 2 11:35:31 GMT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 08:46:31PM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
>   I have an A2 printer, I've not seen A2 paper but its bigger than A3.
> This is an Epson Stylus Color 3000 printer.  It's big enough it can
> print A3 in landscape. And, it's free!

If no one else claims this, I might be able to convince the network
admin at work to make room for it. He was just complaining the other day
that if we printed out his network diagram on A3, it'd be too small to
read... ^_^

Then again, he might still be cross at me for encouraging the picking up
of a 32-CPU PowerPC box for free, and never doing anything with it. I
think its in his storage room now. I never got as far as working out if
Linux ran on it...

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
Very-later-year Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/au/