[clug] Fwd: [The RiotACT] Comment: "Software Freedom Day in Canberra"

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:40:04 GMT 2008

Yeah, I figured it would be reasonably straight forward. I just said that
doors would be open to allow access. Thanks!

On 17/09/2008, Steve Walsh <steve at nerdvana.org.au> wrote:

> In all seriousness, members of the public / Non-CSIT students can probably
> follow the signposting to locate the doors that will be open to allow access
> to the room. I'm sure Paul has this part of the day well and truly covered.
>
> Lana Brindley wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The question below has been raised on RiotACT - can I get an "official"
>> answer to give the poster please?

>> From: Davo111 <wordpress at the-riotact.com>
>> Date: 17 Sep 2008 15:05
>> Subject: [The RiotACT] Comment: "Software Freedom Day in Canberra"
>> To: rangerstacey at gmail.com
>>
>> New comment on your post #8861 "Software Freedom Day in Canberra"
>>
>> Author : Davo111
>> Comment:
>> Can non-CSIT students get in the building on the day? CSIT has swipe card
>> access and strong security measures.
>>

>> You can see all comments on this post here:
>> http://the-riotact.com/?p=8861#comments
>>

> --
> --==--
> Steve Walsh
> RHCE
> Vice President / SysAdmin Team member- Linux Australia
> Networks and Technology - Linux.conf.au 2008
> perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
>

> --

Cheers! Lana

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
- George Orwell

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.