Inaugural 'Eagle-Eye' Award [clug] Command of the Hour (linux Digest, Vol 69, Issue 23, item 9)

Miles Goodhew mgoodhew at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 01:13:20 GMT 2008

Steve,

> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:13:53 +1000
> From: steve jenkin <sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au>

> Anyone got ideas for other *fun* awards??

	"Most blatantly off-topic spam from a non-subscriber"? ("What do you
mean you don't want your fake Rolex to grow to huge proportions on
the Nasdqq penny-stocks market segment?!")
	"Special commendation for 'individualistic' fashion sense"? (A shirt
with >4 pockets is highly practical - more so if you can fit a whole
CD in more than two of them!)
	"Most infuriating punctuation error in a Perl script"? ("'$.' _ $.")

	...I could go on, but I should really do some work today.

M0les.