[clug] Linux on Palm

Pilcher, Fred Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au
Mon Sep 15 02:34:04 GMT 2008

I picked up a Palm Tungsten T3 for $50 so I thought I'd play around with
it.

There are lots of references on the web about installing Linux on the
T3, but they're generally either a couple of years old, in Spanish,
and/or far beyond my technical expertise.

Has anyone actually done it and, if so, would they be willing to give me
a hand?

Cheers,

Fred