[clug] krdc

Jsparksaa at cs.com Jsparksaa at cs.com
Thu Sep 11 13:50:36 GMT 2008

  Thanks for the replies.   I will have to re-try the two options when I get home.  I did try clicking across the top of the screen looking for some hidden icon/ pixel: I was trying to unhide the toolbar.  In the first case (non-native screen res), the toolbar did auto-hide immediately as the full screen mode was entered, and I was not able to get it to reappear despite where I clicked.  In the second case (use native screen res), the toolbar did not appear at all.  I certainly did not see a red close icon.  I will carefully look again for  a magic pixel, and maybe try NX if troubles continue with krdc.

Thanks again,  Jim

<< I use NX for this purpose and the way to get back to the desktop with << that is to click a
<< magic pixel which the very top right hand corner of the screen. >>