[clug] The Install Fest approacheth!

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Wed Sep 10 09:42:15 GMT 2008

Hi Paul

Happy to help wherever I can.

I'm currently playing with Mythbuntu 8.1 Alpha 4  on my test box (might
have moved to beta by the 27th) and would be happy to bring this along
if you see some value in having "bleeding edge" stuff available on the
day.  Although only at Alpha 4 stage at the moment it is fully
functional and quite stable with only a couple of outstanding bugs
keeping it from being a "production model".  I'm very comfortable now
with using this package to set up Mythtv in a backend/frontend
configuration including Shepherd for Listings grabbing.

Let me know your thoughts

Regards

Ian Bardsley