[clug] EMPLOYMENT OFFER

C & N Constantinou & Co. onelove012 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 22:08:02 GMT 2008

We are offering a temporary job which really do not require any professional skills.

You really don't have to have any professional skills for this.

All we are looking for right now is uk based individual to handle paper work,file documents and handle payroll administration to our clients in USA.

What will be required from you is few hours a day and also to pay very close attention to all instructions given to you.

Your Job will be; Handling all applications with regards to new clients that will like to register a company in USA and what you will be doing is Filing all papers from these individual companies which will be sent over to you under that companies name.

Salary terms; 200 Dollers per job Get back to us through the email address below if you are interested in the job offer.

onelove012 at yahoo.com

Regard,

Johnson Anderson