[clug] [OT] In Canberra 3-5th September. anyone for a beer?

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Sep 2 05:59:12 GMT 2008

Hi Cluggers

I'm back in Canberra for a few days from tomorrow, and was intending to
park myself at Edgar's Pub in Ainslie Shops on Thursday night from
6.45pm ish for those who want to catch up for a beer and a chat (this
time is elastic, I might be as late as 7pm, but if you get there and I'm
not there, grab a seat and look for a clugger or two..

Hope to see some of you there.

Oh, and Crash, I'll sms you at 4.30pm that afternoon. just to make sure
you remember *this* time :)

--
--==--
Steve Walsh