[clug] ETax 2008

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 12:15:57 GMT 2008

I tried, failed. Something about msxml components missing (I think...) was
causing something to fail that wasn't the pre-filing problem that everyone
else was failing on.

I also tried ReactOS in VirtualBox (can't remember where I failed there). I
ended up just installing Windows in a VirtualBox VM.

- Dave.