[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Francis Markham fmarkham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:42:53 GMT 2008

Civil Liberties Australia, a Canberra based but national civil liberties
society have started forming 'Email Action Cells' around this issue.  I am
unsure what action they intend to take at this point, but they might be a
good way to link in with broader community disaffection with the cleanfeed.
Send an email to:
secretary at cla.asn.au<http://mce_host/0805/secretary@cla.asn.au>including
the city/town you are from to join an email group operating in
your local area.
http://www.cla.asn.au/0805/index.php/articles/2008/10/29/wowser-government-censors-your-internet

Francis.

Disclosure:  I am a member of civil liberaties australia.