[clug] Another thought on Cleanfeed

Neill Cox neill.cox at ingenious.com.au
Tue Oct 28 21:51:38 GMT 2008

I'm looking forward to them using a proprietary MS Windows based solution
that will be an immediate target for every would be 1337 haxx0r in the
country.

Malformed zip archives, malicious jpegs, wmfs with executable content :)

Should be heaps of fun.  Crash the great firewall of Oz for mad props :)

Of course the people running this will be competent enough to avoid all of
these possible security problems, so these idle daydreams will come to
naught.

Cheers,
Neill