[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 28 05:32:09 GMT 2008

I put my hand up to manufacture and supply the badges.....Now lets see
cost of manufacture say AU$ 0.03, Marketing and Distribution....AU$0.10,
markup around 550% hmmmm, That new Beamer seems closer somehow.

Have fun all

--

*Ian Bardsley*

Phone: +61 0423 195 927 (mobile only)

E-mail: ifb777 at tpg.com.au <mailto:ifb777 at tpg.com.au>

Web: http://ozybard.homeip.net/fridgedoor

Skype: mumnian.......On Line 8pm – 11pm Aust Eastern Daylight Saving
Time (0900 Hrs – 1200 Hrs GMT)

/<<< [That which you accept is all you can ever expect to receive] >>>/