[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:50:46 GMT 2008

2008/10/28 Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au>

> On 24/10/2008, at 21:14 , Sam Couter wrote:
>
>  Man, I gotta tell you childless people, this parenting thing is HARD.
>>

> That's why I've chosen to not have children. Instead, I'll resort to
> parenting via proxy, telling actual parents how to raise their children!
>
> Alex

You know Alex, all parents *really appreciate* advice from people like you.
Really. We do. Honest!

> --

Cheers! Lana

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-- Rick Cook

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.