[clug] javascript libraries/frameworks

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Mon Oct 27 07:41:45 GMT 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 06:30:31PM +1100, Neill Cox wrote:
> I've just had jQuery pointed out to me.  Looking good so far, but I have all
> of three hours knowledge of it.

Someone pointed out jQuery to me a month or two ago and it's quite
nice. Especially as it has many plugins you can use to acheive all
sorts of nice effects, without having to worry about whether the user
has a standards compliant browser or not.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/