[clug] OT: Congratulations Caroline...

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Mon Oct 27 05:52:37 GMT 2008

I reckon that would be an astronomical figure which would make the
average Tax Payer shudder in disbelief.  What I do know however is that
what ever the figure is, it's about 10k times more than it's worth.

Regards to all

--

*Ian Bardsley*

Phone: +61 0423 195 927 (mobile only)

E-mail: ifb777 at tpg.com.au <mailto:ifb777 at tpg.com.au>

Web: http://ozybard.homeip.net/fridgedoor

Skype: mumnian.......On Line 8pm – 11pm Aust Eastern Daylight Saving
Time (0900 Hrs – 1200 Hrs GMT)

/<<< [That which you accept is all you can ever expect to receive] >>>/