[clug] To the bloggers/wikiers

Matthew Oliver matt at oliver.net.au
Mon Oct 27 05:32:09 GMT 2008

I've been using docuwiki at work for documenting my Linux and work stuff. It
doesn't use a database back end but files instead.
Which allows you to easily read your articles from both the web interface or
via the console.

It's not made for blogging but would be good to store your howtos.

My two cents,
Matt