[clug] To the bloggers/wikiers

David Cottrill cottrill.david at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 02:03:03 GMT 2008

Recently I've been working with Drupal CMS. It is simple to use for what
you're planning (you can do it with core modules only), the pay off for
surprisingly good security is frequent updates which require you to delete
most of the files, extract the new files into the directory and visit its
yoursite/update.php
I'm doing dev work on its installer now and after the first dozen or so
installs you don't even need to think about it.
Lacks a built in wysiwyg editor which could be a hassle - depends on how you
write your files.

It is a heavyweight way of solving a simple problem, but has all the
functionality you're after.
David