[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 04:32:37 GMT 2008

2008/10/26 Sunnz <sunnzy at gmail.com>

<snip>

> So are they really intended just to filter out kiddie porn? Just think
> about it, the compulsory filter includes "inappropriate material",
> these vague words are intentionally chosen, it is no accident. ;)

Ah yes, indeed. Just like "illegal content". Which, frankly, scares the
willies outta me.

--
Cheers! Lana

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-- Rick Cook

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.