[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Sunnz sunnzy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 06:27:34 GMT 2008

2008/10/24 Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au>:

> Do not ever access your internet banking from the office computer if they do
> https proxying!

I think it is generally not a good idea to do any sensitive stuff on a
computer you don't own anyway. I know I wouldn't trust office or hotel
computers for banking, for example, in fact, I wouldn't even check my
e-mail there, maybe some googling on stuff, but I'll never trust
public computer enough to log in to anything.
--
This e-mail may be confidential. You may not copy, forward or use any
part. All disclaimers on the Internet are of zero legal effectiveness