[clug] Sun Ultra 10 workstation [Free]

Adam Jenkins adamjenkins23 at aim.com
Fri Oct 24 11:34:55 GMT 2008

Sun Ultra 10 with 30GB disk, DVD ROM, onboard Ethernet, some memory..
Boots fine but haven't had a chance to test/play around it with it too
much.

No monitor but the onboard framebuffer has a normal VGA connector so
you can
use it with a normal multisync VGA monitor.

I have a Type 6 keyboard which I think has a dodgy mouse port on it.
Keyboard works but mouse doesn't.  Yet if I plug the mouse into the
PS/2 port on the workstation
by itself, it works fine.  So you're welcome to this mouse/keyboard,
but l think you'll probably
want another keyboard!

Drop me an email if interested.  Pickup from Watson.