[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Fri Oct 24 00:13:06 GMT 2008

Just reading this and, as has been mentioned in a number of places, the
live trial. This made me think, as someone who works for a local ISP, a
Canberran ISP should volunteer as a test bed. Stirring the pot in the
pollies backyard may serve to draw attention to this by the general
public. More importantly it would affect the public servants in various
dept which would make noise about the issue to the various ministers.
The only thing better might be to do this in Conroy's electorate.

Jeff.