[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Wed Oct 22 22:38:54 GMT 2008

Dear CLUG subscribers,

Just an aside on this discussion: please clean up the recipient list
when replying to messages posted on CLUG. I'm getting every message
two or three times now >.<

Yes, my ISP should probably be enabling duplicate detection on their
mail delivery agent.  Yes, I could probably turn on duplicate
deletion on my mail client.  Why should I need to download stuff just
to immediately delete it though?

Please, think of the poor starving children in China who don't have
enough bytes for dinner!

Alex