[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 22 11:35:09 GMT 2008

Perhaps all that needs to happen is for Minister Conroy to be sent a
copy of all the dialog that this post has generated in a few hours with
a note that this is a relatively small group and it would not be
unreasonable to multiply the negative reaction by a factor of 250k to
get some idea of how close to a snow balls chance in hell of getting to
first base with this he has.

--

*Ian Bardsley*

Phone: +61 0423 195 927 (mobile only)

E-mail: ifb777 at tpg.com.au <mailto:ifb777 at tpg.com.au>

Web: http://ozybard.homeip.net/fridgedoor

Skype: mumnian.......On Line 8pm – 11pm Aust Eastern Daylight Saving
Time (0900 Hrs – 1200 Hrs GMT)

/<<< [That which you accept is all you can ever expect to receive] >>>/