[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 22 07:26:31 GMT 2008

Hi Bob

For what it's worth, when I set up my sub 10 years grandchildrens PC, I
installed Glubble which as of today, they have not found a way round.
Internet access is very restricted and if they need to venture beyond
these restrictions for homework or project research, mum or dad has to
sit with them whilst they do. Good discipline for the parents.

Regards

--

*Ian Bardsley*

Phone: +61 0423 195 927 (mobile only)

E-mail: ifb777 at tpg.com.au <mailto:ifb777 at tpg.com.au>

Web: http://ozybard.homeip.net/fridgedoor

Skype: mumnian.......On Line 8pm – 11pm Aust Eastern Daylight Saving
Time (0900 Hrs – 1200 Hrs GMT)

/<<< [That which you accept is all you can ever expect to receive] >>>/