[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 22 06:35:20 GMT 2008

Well hasn't this one stirred the pot.

Is this not just another "Nanny State" proposal being leaked to the
public at large to deflect attention from the real issues that our
elected representatives SHOULD be addressing but for a variety of
reasons avoid like the plague???

 From where I sit, I don't want anyone making lifestyle decisions for me
and certainly not party affiliated poli's. Thats not what I elected them
for.

If people really want to make their opinions known to our elected
representatives, then try,"Why, now that the price of Crude Oil is
selling at around $80 US a barrel, are we still paying around $1.40 for
petrol? So by all means swamp them with well worded letters of concern,
but on real issues, not pipe dream trojan horses.

I wouldn't mind betting that for every attempt to filter or restrict
internet content there will be 10 cracks available within 7 days of the
attempt.

Well thats my opinion anyway....so there!

Regards to all

--

*Ian Bardsley*

Phone: +61 0423 195 927 (mobile only)

E-mail: ifb777 at tpg.com.au <mailto:ifb777 at tpg.com.au>

Web: http://ozybard.homeip.net/fridgedoor

Skype: mumnian.......On Line 8pm – 11pm Aust Eastern Daylight Saving
Time (0900 Hrs – 1200 Hrs GMT)

/<<< [That which you accept is all you can ever expect to receive] >>>/