[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 03:54:33 GMT 2008

>> Looking forward to hearing what others may have done.
>
> I don't have children and so don't filter my internet, and don't really know
> what I'm talking about.  It's always struck me though, that logging would be
> better than filtering.

tricky.  In our case certainly no filtering and also no logging. The
rule is "you can look at whatever you want so long as you are happy to
leave the door open".

I dont like the idea of logging and/or public humiliation as at that
point our kids will just find internet access somewhere else. Like
their phone.