[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Wed Oct 22 02:13:19 GMT 2008

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Lana Brindley wrote:

> You've hit on some good issues here, but I think the main thing we need to
> be debating is not so much the technical aspects of what will be filtered or
> not filtered, how it's going to work, opt-in/opt-out and all the rest, but

And, perhaps, the technical aspects of working around the filtering.
Since I don't know any technical details on how the trial is being
conducted, I don't have anything useful to add on that point yet, though.

Has anyone else found any actual technical details?

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek.
pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au	      |   You need a bigger hammer.