[long] Re: [clug] Elastic tabstops

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Fri Oct 17 02:14:21 GMT 2008

On 17/10/2008, at 12:38 , David Tulloh wrote:

> Thanks for going to the effort to write all that up.

It's a rant that's been fermenting in the back of my mind for quite
some time - witness the date on the JWZ page I linked to, and the age
of the original page that started this thread (the Elastic Tab Stops
article was first published back in 2006 or 2007, if my memory serves
me correctly).

And remember, preserve the formatting conventions of code that you're
maintaining, regardless of how wrong it is to indent using spaces.

Alex