[clug] Various unwanted kit - free to a Good Home

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Thu Oct 16 08:04:55 GMT 2008

On Thursday 16 October 2008 06:45:54 Steve McInerney wrote:
> Have a a few bits and pieces I really don't use anymore. Apart from sheer
> age all are (*were*) in working fine condition when last used.<snip>

Have these gone yet?

No, no, no - I don't need any more ju... um, useful stuff. I'd just like to
suggest that you might bring them along to the next CLUG meeting so we can
continue the give-tech-stuff-away theme that we have tried to get going.

Cluggers were very generous in helping me reduce my hardware overhead a couple
of months back. Which reminds me, I have uncovered more...

--
MC