[clug] Editing PDF Documents

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 06:40:14 GMT 2008

The PDF Import functionality is supposed to be standard in OpenOffice.org
(OOo) 3, which was released today.

The OOo site isn't quite up at the moment though.

There is a bit of info about the functionality at
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/pdf_import_first_milestone_reached?intcmp=1549and
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/pdfimport?intcmp=1549 if
you are interested, it looks promising.

- Dave.