[clug] Re: Anyone want to give a talk for this week's CLUG meeting?

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 03:01:56 GMT 2008

2008/11/27 Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au>:
> On 27/11/2008, at 13:45 , Simon Pascal Klein wrote:

>>> Beware of strings attached to this offer.
>>
>> *Confused*?
>
> Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward being the London-based (or Kent-based,
> depending on your PoV) agent of International Rescue ;)

Don't be silly. Lady Penelope wouldn't serve you a beer. She'd make
Parker do it, while she relaxed in FAB-1.

> --

Cheers! Lana

You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious, nor
will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
-- Sydney Smith

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.