[clug] TPG ADSL2 Follow Up

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 24 08:56:39 GMT 2008

Hi Cluggers

Thanks to those who offered input on the the issue of TPG ADSL2
Bandwidth and a particular thank you to Grant for the link to the speed
test applet, http://users.tpg.com.au/76vargas/speedtest/ , I didn't know
of this.

Just to follow up, by 10pm last evening, download speed had increased to
405 kbs average, still very poor. I have now checked download speed
every 15 minutes since 5 pm and are getting speeds of between 640 and
890 kbs also quite poor I feel. When I first upgraded to ADSL2 about 12
months ago I was consistently getting better that 1050 kbs so I am in no
doubt that the service that I am paying for is deteriorating.

I will continue to monitor this for the rest of the week before taking
the matter up with TPG.....Wish me Luck ;-)

Thanks again folks

Regards
--

*Ian Bardsley*

Phone: +61 0423 195 927 (mobile only)

E-mail: ifb777 at tpg.com.au <mailto:ifb777 at tpg.com.au>

Web: http://ozybard.homeip.net/fridgedoor

Skype: mumnian.......On Line 8pm – 11pm Aust Eastern Daylight Saving
Time (0900 Hrs – 1200 Hrs GMT)

/<<< [That which you accept is all you can ever expect to receive] >>>/