[clug] TPG ADSL2

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Sun Nov 23 08:18:11 GMT 2008

G'Day List

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone else out there in "CLUG Land" who
uses TPG as their ISP and is experiencing appalling band width on ADSL2
plans?

I have noticed that over the past 4 to 5 weeks the bandwidth achieved
from this ISP a been deteriorating, particularly over a weekend.

I am currently updating the sources list for a PC running ubuntu
intrepid that has been dormant for 3 weeks and am only getting a HUGE
1200 bytes/sec download speed. Quick Heh? Bring back Dial Up!

As I'm paying $50.00 a month for so called High speed internet access,
you can imaging that I am less than impressed and I thought I would seek
comment before issuing the metaphoric "SERVE" to this Service Provider.

I quiver in anticipation of your input

Regards to all
--

*Ian Bardsley*

Phone: +61 0423 195 927 (mobile only)

E-mail: ifb777 at tpg.com.au <mailto:ifb777 at tpg.com.au>

Web: http://ozybard.homeip.net/fridgedoor

Skype: mumnian.......On Line 8pm – 11pm Aust Eastern Daylight Saving
Time (0900 Hrs – 1200 Hrs GMT)

/<<< [That which you accept is all you can ever expect to receive] >>>/