[clug] Re: [Fwd: ?????????? ??? ????? ???????????]

David cottrill.david at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 12:40:22 GMT 2008

I may be new here, but I think making it subscriber only is worthwhile.
For the non-subscribers, let them fill out a Captcha or have a riddle of
the month for them to solve at the home page. One of my personal
favourites is: 'What colour is an orange?' with an empty text box to
answer in. A really clever spammer will get around that eventually, but
you get the idea.
David