[clug] Firefox plugin or special proxy software to archive my browsing history?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 09:42:45 GMT 2008

>> Google search history. (they already have this on you, this just
>> allows you to look at it) plus google notebook works for me.
>
> Google search history doesn't track every page I open up unless I click the
> links from Google search results, nor does it work when I have no Internet
> connection.

<tick!>

> Oh hey... there's a web history toolbar too. It's a Google app, which means
> again I can't use it offline.

Still as I mentioned most of the way there and free! :)

I just found this thing:

   http://www.proxy-offline-browser.com/

Not free (but free noddy version is available) but for $29Euro it
would seem to do what you want.

--
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883