[clug] [For Sale] Wanted: sysadmin in Beijing

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Thu Nov 20 07:49:01 GMT 2008

All,

 	My old boss needs an experienced Debian administrator (or *very*
experienced general-linuxy-stuff administrator) in Beijing to do an
upgrade for him.  Some boxes need to be updated, and I'm no longer in a
position to fly over and do stuff for them.

 	Please contact me off-list if you're in Beijing and interested.

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek.
pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au	      |   You need a bigger hammer.