[clug] Has anyone ever worked with the Drupal CMS?

Peter Anderson peter.anderson at internode.on.net
Thu Nov 20 06:36:31 GMT 2008

Seth,

I have not used Drupal; I evaluated it and found it too complex for our
needs (U3A Network - see www.nsw.u3anet.org.au). I have done a great
deal of work with WordPress (for a lot of good reasons) and a lesser
amount with Website Baker. If you need a relatively simple and
straight-forward CMS (not a CMS and a blog) then I would strongly
recommend Website Baker (see
http://start.websitebaker2.org/en/introduction.html for more
information). I supplement both WordPress and Website Baker with
WysiwygPro (http://www.wysiwygpro.com/) as the default wysiwyg editor;
its not open source or free but it is much better than alternatives such
as TinyMCE or FCKEditor.

Hope that is of some help.

Regards,
Peter
--
*Peter Anderson*
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to